Sunday, December 17, 2006

Art >>>>>>>> iT kEEpS mE aLiVE......


tada.........im back wit a bang.... its my kinda last day for ta so called hols nw......jus wanted to let ppl around knw hw much art means to me.........i live by art...its become inevitable in my life now...my role model being my aunt...shes an enigma i can say wit oozin enthusiasm ....my art guru my inspiration...its was lik a great moment wen i finnaly got to meet her after sum 2 bloody years of no contact.......she keeps amusin me so much tat i wish sum day i hold an art botique in her name wid her guidance sumday.........ART... ta word itself seems lik a stress buster to me.. i go to a different world wen im workin on sum art wrk...my first luv i can call it.... ta current facination 4 me is ta beauty of OrNaMeNtAL oRiGaMi... origami by itself is so amazin a thing..cum on hw culd a piece of paper turn into a beauty? my aunt lead me into ta world of ornamental origami an im still yet unable to cum frm ta reverie of it....this is ta more complicated version of a normal origami but used mainly lik for ornamental purposes lik wal hangers an stuff.....its so endless....wit a simple project one can cum up wit amazin versions of ornamental paper jewels dependin on ta type an color combos one takes......guess aftr CalliGrApHy dis is gonna b SeRIously taken up by me..................
ART by itself has many forms an each one gives me a high......i dunno if u people out der evr got to see ta show "MIAMI INK" in discovery travel an livin...o my god...its abt ta daily adventures in a tattoo shop an ,ta designs those guys cum up wit r so very mindblowin.......wish i gota hand an flare lik those guys out der.....those ppl r way too talented i can ssay.......
i hav always been i awe wit art.........hope i always continue to b.......

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 8:29 AM , Blogger Arvind Natarajan said...

u rock amortentia!
art is a gr8 hobby...ur art works re wonderful.
keep creating beautiful stuff lik those i saw in ur room,
All The Best,
Jagan no Otoko(Man with the Evil Eye)

 
At 7:18 AM , Blogger Baraka Badoura ;) said...

hey ... did u add me ? r_nathan101@yahoo.com
add me... and cool work.. dedly stuff ur putting in there in ur blog. and thanks for the comments.. i think a couple more are in the pipeline since i just returned fromm kodi so loads of introspection ... keep reading . and keep writing... and don fget to add me

 
At 3:50 PM , Blogger Balaji said...

"If u practice an art, be proud of it and make it proud of u It may break ur heart, but it will fill ur heart b4 it breaks it, it ll make u a person in ur own right"
- Maxwell Anderson...
this is wat i get in mind when i read this post of yours :-)
..u amazin as usual...Art has got its own place in every person's life...but in ur case i guess art makes ur life ...Shriya rulZ

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

page counter
Free Hit Counter