Friday, December 22, 2006

LUv ur PaREnTs...........>>>>


ii sit here an realise der is so much more n life than frnds,fcukin orkut,endless hours of music listenin an beein glued an my cell........im upset...really upset..i never wanted a day lik dis to cum...i realise i hav forgotten my family sudenly....
shit hw culd i act lik dis? im been lik an alien in dis place.......in my own world...mayb my parents really don hav ta time for me...but im sure dey wil luv to listen to me each day if i push off sum quality time jus wit them.....sumtimes i guess we musnt assume stuff...i really thought my parents arent bothered abt me tat much an stuff coz dey don spend time wid me...i thought no one really cares abt me here....but then i was so very wrng an i realise it today.....though dey don show hw much dey really luv me...i knw deep inside im always der angel born to them sum 18 odd years back...an i wil always b der lilttle daughter.....so guys i wannted to tell u al to knw r realise der is more to life than jus frnds.......we tend to giv our life to other things in life an forget our parents in ta bargain...i guess this is so bloddy wrng in our part....for al da care they show us we shout bak at them.......if u think an c hw manytimes hav u really blasted out to ur mum wen shes lovingly callin u as best bud is in ta phone.....u wil understand ur mistake....ta bestbud can always wait.........so devote sumtime wid them...tats it 4 nw i gues....

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 9:17 AM , Blogger Jessica Gottlieb said...

Sweet...

Someone's growing up!

 
At 6:17 PM , Blogger Arvind Natarajan said...

veetukku vandhu vechikaren!
nee gaali!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

page counter
Free Hit Counter