Saturday, December 30, 2006

He DiN eVeN sAy GUdbYe...........


dis is ta lyrics of a sng tats made me even cry sumdays aftr listenin to it..... its track by NANCY SINATRA called "bang bang"

i was 5 an he was 6,
we rode on horses made of sticks,
he wore black and i wore white
he would always win the fight......BANG BANG

he shot me down bang bang...
i hit the ground bang bang...
tat aweful sound bang bang......
My Baby Shot Me Down>>>.

Seasons came and changed the times,
When i grew up i called Him Mine........;
He would Always laugh an say
remember when we used to play "Bang Bang"
i shot u down bang bang;
you hit the ground bang bang,
that aweful sound bang bang,
I UsED TO sHooT u DoWn........

Music played and people sang.,
Jus for me the church bells rang........

NOW hes GONE i dunno why;
Until this day sumtimes i CRY......
He dint Even say GUDbyE....
Dint tak the Time TO liE...........bang bang

He shot me down bang bang;
i hit the ground bang bang..
tat aweful sound bang bang......
My Baby Shot Me Down>>>.


it may not b seemingly emotional to read......but ta way ta singer sings it made ta biggest impact on me.......




Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 4:52 AM , Blogger Arvind Natarajan said...

hey u know wat tis is one of ma favourite soundtracks is frm the movie killbill.
kilikko!

 
At 5:35 AM , Blogger AmOrTeNTiA said...

hey arvind r u serious? shit i din even knw...........hw can always things coincide within us? we rock!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

page counter
Free Hit Counter