Saturday, March 24, 2007

ta day u slipped away!

I lost a Friend

We were always together,
We swore we'd never part.
Where I was, there you were,
Best of friends from the start.
We both looked alike,
With hair and eyes of brown.
When you were happy, I smiled,
When I was upset you'd frown.
There was only you in my world,
And no one but me in yours.
We shared everything friends could share,
Our music, our clothes, our chores.
Then suddenly this friendship we knew,
Began to change too fast.
The magic of 'us' has dissappeared,
It was clear this wouldn't last.
We struggled and struggled to save it all,
We were put to the ultimate test.
And even though I lost a friend,
I somehow gained a me.

Mahfooz Ali


Heyy pal....i jus got around readin this poem....i dunno y but it still hurts u left me...i miss you,...im missin ta person i loved so much in life....all i an say is u hav changed far too much an sadly there can never b an US again....

5 Comments:

At 6:43 AM , Blogger Arvind Natarajan said...

all i can say is that i feel sorry for that friend of yours,coz he has lost a person like you.i know the value of a friendship wit a person lik u and how bad one would feel if he loses u....i knw wat a gr8 person u re..so don't wry.I'm der 4 u.WE re der 4 u.

urz 4eva,
"ME"

 
At 12:02 PM , Blogger Gauravbrills said...

Hi thanks for all your comments on my blog ,
~Losing my grip aptly metamorphosis this post of yours..shall I say you blog from the soul hence a lot of that is prevalent on what you write ..lucid ,pristine and with a tinge of poetry...

Cheers !

 
At 8:00 AM , Blogger lemon said...

i soooo totally know what ur talking about..but i guess as time goes by..we have to accept changes,be it with a person or the situation..guess thats wat makes us stronger...

 
At 5:03 AM , Blogger Baraka Badoura ;) said...

hey gal

shit happens... and theres nothing we can do about it... is it tat feeling ur going thru ? .. ive been there done tat. all i got to say is , hakuna matata

don worry. come wat may. me there 4 u. so chill and enzoy life as long as it lasts...

cheers
rohith

 
At 7:34 PM , Blogger Arvind Natarajan said...

enna new post kaanum??

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

page counter
Free Hit Counter