Saturday, February 24, 2007

LeAviNG mY PrEttY ButterFLY..........



  • There she was my pretty butterfly....,
  • She came up to me...wit tat big gleam in her face.,.
  • I caught her tat very moment...,
  • An we became so inseparable.....,.
  • I dunno wat happened suddelyy...
  • Things started changing....i liked her soo much,
  • Butt der was always at times dis detached attachment frm my pretty butterfly....,
  • Y shuld things only happen to me?
  • I started feeling,
  • My butterfly wasnt comfortable wit me,
  • An not kind of rite for me to possess.......,
  • SO der i watched her fly way...one fine dayyy,
  • Thinkin foolishy ,things ...
  • Mite cum bak to pieces bak again....,
  • Mayb it was my fault...,
  • But its sad but true,
  • My pretty butterflyyy liked ta new world she made for her,
  • Guess more than ta kind of world we shared....,
  • An i sit here not knwin ,
  • Whether to rejoicee me backin out enriched her life,
  • R cry out on losing out tat pretty butterflyy,
  • My very own butterfly..,
  • As things mite never ever cum
  • Bak to placeeeee.....,
  • I wil still luv u ta way i did...,
  • Sittin bak far away....
  • Watchin u fly wit ur beautiful wingss...,
  • Happily amidst those nice flowersss...,
  • I wish i get a chance to say a simple
  • SORRY....,
  • Before ur gone completelyyyy !
  • Dear butterflyy......
  • .i miss you..an...im so sorryyyy.!!




[pics courtesy:deviantart.com]

1 Comments:

At 6:47 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

kavala padada da sh......ta butterfly wont ever leave ta flower unless it dies..ta butterfly lives 4 ta flower.its belongs to ta flower for life.Ta flower ll ve to live wit it no matter wat!!

with love,
unnodaiya butterfly.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

page counter
Free Hit Counter