Monday, June 30, 2008

A CLEAN SLATE!


phewww........... i wonder what was i thinking while i posted such horrible things in my blog!! no wonder it took me so long to come bak an change my horrible bitchy sad yucky posts into a better one!!
well thanks for all those who were oh so curious about the " what happend?" "he dumped you?" questions all long!
here is a newwwwwwww me now an well i realised something very truly in these few days....personal life cant afford to go to public eyes whatsoever!!
i dont intend to write about my relationship anymore....im cleaning up an washing away all the problems i self created an turning over a new leaf from now......
seeesh!! i used blog like a public diary.. i feel so stupid right now.. an ro machan ur right sorry i was out of my mind when i tried to use blog as a way to cope with problems an ended up only spoling things further!!
i may not be deleting some posts it will stay on to remind me on stupid things i did once in life!
im happy girl now... no more whiling away blah blah shit//// first thing i wanna do right now is give my blog a total makeover starting from my template....... have loadssssss to share guys!!
stick on to reading my posts.... not for gossips or updates of my personal life but to know my interests to many better things...... mainly happier things in life!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

page counter
Free Hit Counter