Saturday, November 17, 2007

but i made myself left outt!


words felt by me the day tat was supposed to be really evntful....
place:surrounded by trees behind my department
time: 2pm
company: alone
state: sadness


i feel sick lonely an unwanted;
cant believe god planned this for me today....
dearest tree werent you there to stay through my everything?

frm the time i feel in crush with my guy...
to the times we spent chatting by your shade

every evening smiling an cracking jokes...

frm the day i held his warm hands
frm the time i realised wats love an the timeee we loved an confessed...
frm the time he used to love gazing at me an u onlooking...
those blushes an smiles...
those feelings
felt so surrreal...
there wer times i used to seek solace by ur quiet breeze
there wer times i used to shout out to u how much i luv him
there wer times i fought sillyly an cried under u

but todayyyy was different...
the leaves tat saw me an him lovee b4 wer falling

there wer all but yellow an dead....

sad an depresing it was to watch u die an watch new leaves gleaming
there no more will be proof
that there was me an my guy who luved each other

there will be noone to tell how his love was in ta start.....
noone to prove how bitter an nonundersatnding he has becum now....
ur r all dying an leaving me alone
in this depressing world with him......
y couldnt anyone tell me it kills to luv?
ur green new babies saw me cry......

cry alone in sadness unable to accept life,,,

but all they culd do was show breeze an ease me down for sometime...

only i knw how it felt....

i felt like dying tat very moment haging frm ur branches....
it indeed happend to be a day to rembr finally......
i don want him anymoree
i cant get over ta grief tat god made a complete mess
an mockery into my life....
not even self harmin will ease this pain.....

thanks a lot dear tree....thanks a lot god!

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At 4:48 AM , Blogger Baraka Badoura ;) said...

feels feels feels....

keep it going ! :-)

dai ! and add my link to your blog . bummer. i have been advertising for your blog so long ! u better add my link to your blog !

cheers
ro

 
At 9:25 AM , Blogger Asmara said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 11:30 AM , Blogger VZVT said...

the worst thing abt a breakup are the things around us that remind of those days wen life was in the air among the angels filled with roses and lilies !!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

page counter
Free Hit Counter