Thursday, November 15, 2007

ExCitEd an JitteRy!!


  • goshhhh! seems like jus yesterday i turned a teenager now in less than 3 hours im goin be completing 19years~~`` im nervous im excited im jumping im anxious im sad im no more a child.... im feelingg so differrent.....its like i got triple times bolder an stronger now...compared to wat a lousy cry baby i was all year!! my resolutionssss in my 19th year is gonna beee >no more crying over old granny issues an boyfriend tales >no more sulking over friendsss.....i have got a whole bunch of gud ones outside my coll... >gonna be in regular touch with my skool buddies
  • being as usual good in studies and other activites
  • eating less an being much healthier,,,,
  • musttttt hit the gym an shed those last few kilos tat prevent me frm callin myself slim r atheletic build in orkut as i am always in the moderate range which sucks
  • mustt be able to get a car licence by next bdayyy
  • must be an expert in baking cakess[ well im on the learning spree rite now]
  • an image an room makeover a mustttt....
  • get more comfortable socializing with everyone
  • being a much better an famous blogger beating arvind!! lol...
well having my photography exam tmrw.... im nervous... feeling excited too cause my skool buddies will hopefullly wish me 2nite...... it feels so gud wen ppl remmbr you on ur birthday esp ones who u arent in regular touch with!! praying to god everything goes well..... tats all for now. by the way im already 19 in korea as its past 12 midnight der!! [[my bro the first caller!!luvv him]]
so the princess is all set to be glossy an glitzy tmrw.... lets hope she hails happily forver!! lol..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

page counter
Free Hit Counter