Saturday, July 14, 2007

why cant my life be picture perfecttttt?????

why does everyone else seem happier than me???
why do i cry at the end of a day full of laughter??
whyyyy shuld i face this life of struggles?
its fuckin like hell attimessss
this feelingggggg wer the painnnn
rips thoseee nerves deep withinnnnnnnn
why shuld every happy moment of my life be ruined??
god why do u do this to me??
i cant understand what you want me to do.....
im confuseddddd
confusedddd as hellll
tearsss hav become a day to day affair here
either take me away r make me live peacefully......
is it so difficult for u god to see me smiling that u end uppp giving me the toughest of situations?
if i have ever done anything wrongggg in life you can rather take me away than punish me like this day in an day outtttttt.....

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 1:45 AM , Blogger Arvind Natarajan said...

you wrote this on 14th of july?????
after coll reopened???
2days bfore 16th tat too.......
shriya i dnt want to comment anythin out here as i myself dont understand hw i can help u,i would prefer talking to you abt ur problems,whatever they might be.

i want you to be happy,nw and 4eva.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

page counter
Free Hit Counter