Thursday, October 11, 2007

happy birthday to me :)


yipppeeee my firsttttt aniversary in blogsphereee!!
it just struck me i am one year old into the whole world of blogging.....its been a gr8 experience so far seeing other ppls take on many issues... an seeing ppl appreciate my blogs...
well im planning to take blogging to ta next level by having a blog for each of my love/passions starting from cookery to art blog to a music blog to a personal diary kinda blog!!
it really gives a sence of satisfaction for me aftr each post....i satrted out really kiddish not knowing what blog is all abt an wat to write... not bad i came so far.. i regret having not written abt so many things i really wanted to but time couldnt permit me to do justice..... anyways hope my other new blogs will be more better with zing an a spicy flavour added to it..... starting frm new templates as im sick of this one an want to dare to b different.....
anyways wish me gud luckkkk!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 9:17 AM , Blogger Arvind Natarajan said...

all the best girl!
do write more,I'd really love to read ur work,

ALL THE BEST,
if i can b of any help,remember im jus a phone call away. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

page counter
Free Hit Counter